Zip Slide Across the Clyde
Sunday 1st September 2024 to Friday 6th September 2024
You zipline from a crane next to the iconic Glasgow Riverside Museum.
It’s time to Zipslide Across the Clyde with The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice!
A unique and thrilling way to see Glasgow's cityscape whilst raising funds for The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice.
This is a 100ft high and 1245ft long adrenaline adventure, launching off from a crane next to the stunning Glasgow Riverside Museum.
Registration is £30pp which includes your hospice t-shirt. Early Bird Registration fee is £25*.
Minimum sponsorship is £150.00
Participants aged 10 - 16 years old require a parent or guardian to be present, signed permission and will be required to complete a non-standard waiver. Weight restrictions apply – minimum 32kg and maximum 120kg (5.19 – 18.8 stone) and you must be able to fit a waist harness of 40 - 125 cm (15.7 – 49.2 inches). Should you have any disabilities or pre-existing medical conditions which may affect your ability to complete this event safely then please let us know. You will not be able to participate in this event if you are pregnant or under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
If you have any queries, please contact Heather Lister on 0141 4299858 or email@example.com
Places are limited, so sign up today to test your limits in support of The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice and help us to continue to support our patients and their families.
*(Early Bird offer valid until 31st March 2024)
Terms & Conditions
- You must be over 10 years old to participate in this event.
- Places are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you cancel your place within 14 days prior to the event you will be liable for a £35 cancellation fee.
- All participants enter this event entirely at their own risk and PPWH shall not be liable for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of your participation.
- PPWH takes all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury to participants during fundraising events. There is a stringent risk assessment process in place for every event which aims to minimise the risk to everyone taking part. However, by taking part in this event, you acknowledge that there may be conditions or circumstances beyond our control that can lead to unforeseen risks. If you have any concerns or queries please contact us before agreeing to take part in this event.
- All participants must abide by any rules, instructions and regulations provided in advance, displayed or given on the day by PPWH staff and contracted agencies, police and officials.
- In return for a guaranteed place on a PPWH fundraising event, you must pay PPWH the stated registration fee (which is refundable only in the unusual circumstances that an event has been cancelled by PPWH) and commit to raising a minimum of £150 in sponsorship, should you not reach this requirement you will be responsible to pay the remainder. The stated target sponsorship level excludes gift aid on sponsorship.