We welcome all kinds of fundraising here at Glasgow's Hospice.
There’s no fundraising idea that’s too big, too small, or too silly.
No amount of money raised that is too little or too large!
There’s no warmer words to us than jumble sales, fetes, bazaars and car boot sales, raffles, and tombolas and school bake sales.
All the support tha we recieve at The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice is greatly appreciated and directly funds the delivery of care we give our patients, carers and families.
If you are thinking about how you can raise money on our behalf, here are some ideas to start you off.
1. Do a sponsored swim
2. Sing-a-long a singathon
3. Hold your own mini olympics in your garden
4. Beat your teachers in a pupils v's teachers spelling B
5. Organise a fun run
6 Eat only things that are green for a week
7. Plan a treasure island treasure hunt in your back garden
8. Run a marathon
9. Talk like your favourite Disney character for a day
10. Test your tastebuds at work with a food tasting event
11. Put on a momentous magic show
12. Wear clowns shoes to work for a week.
13. Clean your mum and dads cars for a month
14. Hold a wine and cheese night
15. Buy a hospice lottery ticket
16. Give something up and donate money instead
17. Do a funny dance or a silly walk every lunch break for a week
18. Do a sponsored something
19. Howabout a skydive or a hike
20. Climb a mountain
21. Put on a dog show at your local park
22. Do an obstacle course competition
23. Hold a sponsored silence
24. Have a crazy hair day
25. Hold a coffee morning
26. Have a dress down Friday at work
27 Put on a Charles Dickens or a Harry Potter quiz
28. Have a jam making jam-off session
29. Hold a knock-out knight of karaoke kraziness
30. Organise a clothes swapathon
31. Hold a vegetable growing competition
32. Make someone’s day by sponsoring them to do something they really want to do
We'd love you to help us with our fundraising ideas by adding to our list please email our fundriasing team with your idea and if we like it we'll add it and tweet it!