Where: Riverside Museum
When: Sunday, October 30, 2016
Come along to our Halloween Drive-In Movie at Glasgow’s Riverside Museum.
We’re screening the super-scary Friday the 13th, directed by Sean S Cunningham.
Friday the 13th - 8pm (18 + only)
Tickets cost £25 per car. Buy tickets online above or by contacting Jennifer Douglas by calling 0141 429 5599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
- Each ticket admits one car, driver and as many passengers as there are seatbelts.
- Please remember to show your receipt to show on arrival.
- Please ensure you enter the registration number of the car you will be bringing with you on the day.
- Each purchase is valid for one film, date and time stated on confirmation; subject to availability.
- Sound will be accessible through your FM car radio, the frequency will be provided on arrival.
- You must arrive at least 30 mins prior to show time, gates will open one hour prior to show time.
- Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Parking spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Please don’t overload your car . You must comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988.
- No alcohol allowed.
- 4 x 4s and people carriers will be allocated a space at the back.
- No vans, coaches or commercial vehicles permitted.
- No pets permitted.
- Toilet facilities available.
- Please ensure you wear warm clothing and outdoor shoes.
- Engines and lights must be switched off during the performance.
- For the enjoyment of all patrons you must remain in your car during the screening.
- Should you need to leave the screening, you will be provided with a contact telephone number to call for assistance.
- Please note that extreme weather could affect the performance.
- Please print your confirmation and bring with you. Tickets must be surrendered.
- Tickets are not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
- All vehicles must comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988.
- Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owners. The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice and Go Go Vision Ltd do not accept any liability and will not be held responsible for any loss, damage to your property or for any collisions that may occur causing injury.
- £5 of the ticket price is allocated towards the cinema ticket relating to this performance.