Gastronomic Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
Promoter: The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice (“PPWH”), 71 Carlton Place, Glasgow G5 9TD. Registered Scottish Charity No. SC012372.
Responsible person: Iain Somerville (Director of Finance & Administration).
The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence No. 004947. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. £5 per entry. Must be 16 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence. Promoter: The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice, 71 Carlton Place, Glasgow G5 9TD. Responsible Person: Iain Somerville (Director of Finance & Administration). All proceeds to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice. Registered Scottish Charity No. SC012372.
- Entrants understand that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this raffle, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from connection with this raffle.
- Your purchase of the Gastronomic Giveaway draw entries is from The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its raffle.
- All proceeds from the raffle go to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice. (Registered office address: 71 Carlton Place, Glasgow G5 9TD).
- You represent and agree that;
You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
You accept that The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, under the Gambling Act 2005 and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your raffle entries.
The prize offered in this raffle is the chance to win a personal dining experience at home with Ryan James, owner of Two Fat Ladies, for up to eight people. There are no alternatives to the prize and no interest is payable. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
The cost of each entry is £5 per play. Participants may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the Gastronomic Giveaway Raffle.
The Promoter will conduct the prize draw on behalf of Two Fat Ladies on Monday 6 March 2017. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
The winner will be advised by telephone on 6 March 2017, or shortly thereafter, and the winning ticket number will be available via the raffle Office.
The raffle will close on 5 March 2017 at 11.59pm.
The winner must contact Two Fat Ladies to claim their prize.
No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
This prize is non-transferrable and holds no monetary value.
The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice website: www.ppwh.org.uk and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice is committed to ensuring that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to our Responsible Gambling Guide which is available via The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice website www.ppwh.org.uk, or requests further information via the Lottery Helpline on 0141 429 5599.
The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
You must have a Glasgow postcode, which is where the dinner will be cooked and served.
Dinner will be for up to eight people only.
The menu will be chosen by Ryan James but can be circulated to the winner beforehand and the winner can choose from a meat, fish or vegetarian menu.
Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure after the draw has taken place if appropriate.
- a) You are 16 years of age or over
- b) You are a resident of Great Britain or Northern Ireland
- c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
- d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address, telephone number and email address and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit Gamble Aware’s website for help and advice at www.gambleaware.co.uk, or contact the GamCare National Helpline between 8am and midnight on 0808 8020 133.